Steps on how to avail document delivery service:
The document delivery service processes articles and book chapter requests from the journals, books, e-resources and other materials available in the Library.
- Communicate with the assigned librarian in your department (see Librarians Directory)
- Send the following details:
- Name/Department/Faculty or Student no.
- Title of the book/s: chapter or pages to be digitized/scanned. Scanning is limited to one (1) chapter per book.
- A notification email or instant messaging will be sent to acknowledge the request.
- The requested document will be sent 3-4 days after the acknowledgment.