- Pay the processing fee of PHP400 at the University Finance Office or any payment channels of HAU: https://www.hau.edu.ph/finance. Secure the payment receipt as this will be uploaded during the online application process.
Note: If you wish to pay at the University Finance Office, kindly visit the Admissions Office to secure an Application Fee Slip as this will presented upon payment.
- Fill out the online application through https://www.hau.edu.ph/admissions/online-application-details/college-applicants. Upload the payment receipt, Grade 12 copy of grades (1st and 2nd grading period) and PSA/NSO Birth Certificate on the “documents” section.
- Get your entrance exam schedule from the Testing Center (for on-site application) or wait for the email of the Testing Center for your entrance exam schedule (for online application).
Release of results (via email):
November 2022 to January 2023 applicants: February 2023
February 2023 to May 2023 applicants: May 2023
Please check your inbox and spam box to ensure you have received the email.
- Submit the hard copies of all the requirements at the Admissions Office, then proceed with the enrollment.
For Foreign Applicants
*Kindly email the International Affairs Office at email@example.com for your initial assessment.
- Original and photocopy Grade 12 Report Card
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Senior High School
- Undertaking [DOWNLOAD HERE] signed by the student and parent/guardian
- One (1) copy of 2x2 latest photo
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Post located in the student’s country of origin or legal residence;
- Duly notarized letter request from the applicant;
- Duly notarized General Application Form accomplished by the applicant (BI Form No. MCL-07-01);
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) containing a clear impression of the school's official dry seal or a duly notarized written endorsement from the school for the conversion of the applicant's status signed by the school's Registrar;
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit;
- Plain photocopy of applicant's passport bio-page, latest admission and authorized stay;
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Clearance; and
- Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate.
- Interview with the Office of the International Affairs
Additional Requirement for Non-English Speaking Foreign Students
- Passed the TOEFL or TOEIC test.
- If Failed
- Take and pass the Two Month English Language Course For Non-English Speaking Foreign Students
- Satisfactory Interview Result