Referral letters are issued to those who need to find materials from other libraries in case such materials are not available in the HAU Library. For inquiries and request of referral letter please visit The Office of the Library Director (2nd Floor).
To secure a REFERRAL LETTER, the researchers must provide the following information:
- Specific date of your visit
- The Library you want to visit
- Researcher’s name/s
- Your College/Faculty/Department
- Topic of your research
- Request for referral letter must be done two (2) days before the actual date of visit.
- Referral letter should be claimed by one of the members who requested for a referral.
- A maximum of 5 researchers per library/institution are allowed per day, however, the number of researchers to be accommodated is subject to the discretion of the library/institution concerned.