The Holy Angel University (HAU) Library as a repository center for both print and non-print materials exists to provide varied and accessible library services in support of the University’s curricular offerings/instructional programs towards the development of the whole person through its continuing program of enriching, upgrading and maintaining highly accessible library collections and facilities.
- To provide adequate, up-to-date and relevant resources and services to the HAU community, as a means to achieve the University's goals and objectives.
- To support the University’s graduate and undergraduate programs in its instructional, research and information needs.
- To develop, enrich and maintain the library collection in terms of the course offerings and programs of the University.
Towards the fulfillment of such objectives, the library accepts responsibility for the following:
- To continuously strengthen the existing library collection
- To continuously update the collection according to recency and usefulness
- To continuously improve the physical layout of the libraries.
- To continuously improve the facilities and equipment according to set standards.
- To continuously improve library utilization program.
- To continuously strengthen library networks.
- To continuously improve budget allocations.