Holy Angel University - Laus Deo Semper
Chapel of the Holy Guardian Angel
Chapel of the Holy Guardian is now 97% complete.

---------------------------------

The Inauguration of the Chapel was held last December 09, 2009.

---------------------------------

The construction of the Chapel of the Holy Guardian started in November 2008 and was dedicated on December 9, 2009 in the presence of Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Apostolic Nuncio Most Rev. Edward Adams, San Fernando Archbishop Paciano Aniceto, Auxiliary Bishops of Pampanga and the University President Dr. Arlyn S. Villanueva. It was built by Highspire, Inc., while the main 'retablo' was designed by Willy Layug, this year's recipient of the Presidential Award of Merit.(PND). The chapel was dedicated to the Holy Guardian Angel, patron saint of the Holy Angel University and the city, serves as a shrine to an antique image commissioned in 1830 by Don Angel Pantaleon de Miranda.

  • Retablo(Center) by Willy Layug

  • Altar & Retablo(Sides) by Lorry Flores

  • Pews by B.W. Furniture

  • Chandelier by Venzon Manufacturing

  • Holy Water Holder & 14 Staion by Desenyo Furnandino

  • Frontal Altar(Silver) by Jeric G. Canlas

  • Iron Chairs by Jo-Ad Furniture

  • Landscape by Edwin Muli

  • Driveway/Piazza by Mayflower - Stone 2000

back to top


Apply Online Now!

Apply Online