Elementary Transferees - Grade 4 to 6
- Present copy of grades or Report Card at the Admissions Office or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Principal’s evaluation and approval.
- If approved, pay the processing fee of PHP200 at the University Finance Office or any payment channels of HAU: https://www.hau.edu.ph/finance. Secure the payment receipt as this will be uploaded during the online application process.
Note: If you wish to pay at the University Finance Office, kindly visit the Admissions Office to secure an Application Fee Slip as this will presented upon payment.
- Fill out the online application throughhttps://www.hau.edu.ph/admissions/online-application-details/elementary-transferees. Upload the payment receipt, copy of grades or Report Card and PSA/NSO Birth Certificate on the “documents” section.
Note: Application results will be released by the Testing Center on May 2023 via email. Please check your inbox and spam box to ensure you have received the email.
- Attend the pre-enrollment orientation on the scheduled date, then submit the hard copies of all the requirements to proceed with the enrollment.
For Foreign Applicants
*Kindly email the International Affairs Office at email@example.com for your initial assessment.
Elementary Transferees – Grade 4 to 6
- Original and photocopy of Report Card
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous school
- Undertaking [DOWNLOAD HERE] signed by the parent/guardian
- One (1) copy of 2x2 latest photo
Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreign students and Interview with the Office of the International Affairs