COLLEGE TRANSFEREE APPLICANTS
- Present complete copy of grades or Official Transcript of Records at the Admissions Office or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the dean’s evaluation and approval.
- If approved, pay the processing fee of PHP400 at the University Finance Office or any payment channels of HAU: https://www.hau.edu.ph/finance. Secure the payment receipt as this will be uploaded during the online application process.
Note: If you wish to pay at the University Finance Office, kindly visit the Admissions Office to secure an Application Fee Slip as this will presented upon payment.
- Fill out the online application through https://www.hau.edu.ph/admissions/online-application-details/college-transferee-applicants. Upload the payment receipt, complete copy of grades or Transcript of Records and PSA/NSO Birth Certificate on the “documents” section.
- Get your entrance exam schedule from the Testing Center (for on-site application) or wait for the email of the Testing Center for your entrance exam schedule (for online application).
Note: Results will be released by the Testing Center on May 2023 via email. Please check your inbox and spam box to ensure you have received the email.
- Submit the hard copies of all the requirements at the Admissions Office, then proceed with the enrollment.
College Transferees / 2nd Coursers
- Honorable Dismissal
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous College/University
- Undertaking [DOWNLOAD HERE] signed by the student and parent/guardian
- Barangay Clearance
- One (1) copy of 2x2 latest photo