History

The School of Arts and Sciences, originally the College of Liberal Arts was founded in 1948. It conferred its first Bachelor of Arts degree upon graduates in 1952. The College started with two four - year courses leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts major in English and Political Science.

Read more
about image

Course Offerings

Latest News