The Graduate School is committed to provide professionals with advanced academic programs in the fields of business, education, engineering and nursing for their career growth and for effective participation and leadership in regional development and who will become effective change agents of the society.
Furthermore, through our effective and efficient faculty, staff, and administrators, we are committed to achieving excellence by providing a venue for a collaborative profound learning experience.
The Holy Angel University Graduate School envisions itself to be the center of excellence in graduate education in the Asia-Pacific Region that produces graduates who are agents of transformation in the fields of business, education, engineering and nursing.
To realize the vision of the Graduate School, the following objectives must be achieved:
- Build and maintain a pool of research-oriented and competent faculty members who are experts in their field of specialization;
- Produce graduates who are influential leaders of society imbued with the highest moral and ethical standards;
- Provide an atmosphere that is professional and conducive to learning which nurtures a culture that promotes excellence, creativity and innovation;
- Offer curricula which are dynamic and responsive to changing global needs and abreast with current trends;
- Play an advocacy role in academic excellence, research undertakings and community service; and
- Participate actively in community outreach projects through the allocation of knowledge and skills as well as the execution of research capabilities.