The Holy Angel University Graduate School of Business is committed to the continuous pursuit of excellence that will earn the institution the recognition as a premier graduate business and management education center in the Asia-Pacific Region. Through its advance education and innovative programs, GSB is dedicated to help working professionals and entrepreneurs to become competent and socially responsible leaders in the global workplace.
To realize the vision of the Graduate School of Business - Business Management Programs, the following objectives must be achieved:
- Attract and develop a pool of accomplished and principled faculty members who are experts in their corresponding fields and proficient in interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches in teaching;
- Offer programs that emphasize critical management attributes and are more relevant and responsive to the shifting needs of the real world;
- Promote practitioner-research orientation that will allow us to participate in the furtherance of knowledge and elevate our management programs to higher level of excellence;
- Forge and maintain strategic functional linkages and/or partnerships with academic societies, relevant organizations, foundations, agencies as well as other graduate schools to allow for cooperative efforts and to expedite technology transfer;
- Create an environment conducive to learning with state-of-the-art facilities, progressive instruction technologies, ample up-to-date reference materials, and world class services by a complement of highly-skilled and trained staff; and
- Nurture a culture that promotes excellence, creativity, innovation, and the highest ethical standards in the Christian context.